Kathy Baker, Public Relations Manager
Office phone: (307) 633-7461
Cell phone: (307) 256-2100
James Watson, Director of Marketing & Communications
Office phone (307) 633-7669
Cell phone: (307) 256-1117
List of Patient Conditions
The following is a list of conditions that can be released regarding patients who are in our facility directory.
- Undetermined: Patient's condition is being assessed. Medical staff has not assigned a condition.
- Good: Vital signs such as pulse, temperature and blood pressure are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious and comfortable. Outlook for recovery is good or excellent.
- Fair: Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious but may be uncomfortable or have minor complications. Favorable outlook.
- Serious: Vital signs may be unstable and not within normal limits. Patient is acutely ill. There is a chance for improved outlook.
- Critical: Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may not be conscious. Questionable outlook.
- Treated and Released: Patient received treatment but was not admitted.
- "Stable" is not a patient condition as it may apply to several conditions.
|Safe Communities to Present Gifts to New Year’s Baby|
|Hospital Hosts Breakfast with Santa on December 8|
|Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Recognized at National Conference for Patient Call-back Results|
|Cheyenne Regional Medical Center to Form Patient and Family Advisory Council|
|Hospital Gift Shop Hosts Holiday Open House|
|Men’s Health Fair Partners with International Movember Event Nov. 3 at Cheyenne Regional|
|Hospital Hosts Advocacy Workshop for Families of Children with Special Needs|
|Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Launches Program to Help Save More Heart Attack Patients|
|Kohl’s Department Store Donates Funds to Promote Injury Prevention|
|Local WIC Program Receives March of Dimes Grant|
|Cheyenne Regional Receives a $14 Million Health Care Innovation Award|
|Free Booster Seat Check at Kohl’s on September 22|
|Art is Healing Features Paintings by Dr. Kevin Robinett|
Cheyenne, WY - Art is Healing Features Paintings by Dr. Kevin Robinett Cheyenne, WY—A new art exhibit will go on display September 11 at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center as part of its “Art is Healing” outreach. The exhibit, “Graphic Art
|Art Show Features Work of Transitions Artisans|
Cheyenne, WY - Art Show Features Work of Transitions Artisans Cheyenne, WY Cheyenne Regional’s Behavioral Health Services (BHS) is hosting an art show September 9, 3 to 6 p.m., at Carnival
|Groundbreaking Ceremony for New Cancer Center to be Held August 13|
Cheyenne, WY – Community members are invited to the groundbreaking ceremony for Cheyenne Regional Medical Center’s new cancer center on August 13 beginning at 4 30 p.m. The ceremony will be held on the site of the
|Wyoming Hospitals Announce Integration Process Concludes|
Cheyenne, WY – Editor’s Note Below is a joint statement from John Lucas, MD, CEO, Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, and Vickie Diamond, CEO, Wyoming Medical Center. Casper, WY and Cheyenne, WY – “Cheyenne Regional Medical Center and Wyoming Medical Center
|Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Works with National Organization to Align Measurement and Reporting|
Cheyenne, WY – Cheyenne Regional Medical Center and four local primary care clinics have been selected to pilot a quality reporting database to collect data on patient outcomes in primary care settings and examine if the care