Interested in being part of the leading medical center in Wyoming? You will find Cheyenne Regional and the Cheyenne area one of the best places to work and live.
Apply for Career Opportunities at Cheyenne Regional
For questions, call 800-477-4520.
Why Cheyenne Regional?
- Premier healthcare organization in the state featuring
- Wyoming Heart & Vascular Institute
- Cancer Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery
- Patients travel from Western Nebraska and all over Wyoming to Cheyenne Regional
- New medical campus expansion - ICU/ PCU/ED beds, parking, Labor & Delivery beds and OB space
- Located 90 minutes from Denver
- Mid-sized city; and a nice lifestyle
- Cultural attractions include symphony, active theater group, active arts community, nationally recognized botanic gardens, farmer's market and the world's largest outdoor event, "Cheyenne Frontier Days"
- Excellent private and public schools, advanced placement programs in high schools, community college with academic and life enhancement classes for all ages
- Large retail base including major restaurant chains
- Twenty-two miles of walking trails, four golf courses, indoor tennis, indoor ice rink
- Nearby - Rocky Mountains, skiing, rock climbing, Medicine Bow National Forest
Benefits of Working at Cheyenne Regional
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Long term/short term disability
- Health and Fitness membership
- Various retail benefits in the form of discounts