Health and Fitness
Cheyenne Regional's Health and Fitness Center is more than just a place where you can come to exercise. It's a place where you can come to focus on overall mind and body wellness. We provide personal wellness training, group exercise and rejuvenation. We've recently added state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment. From a total fitness assessment to individualized training sessions, from intensely effective exercise classes to spa treatments, our full-service fitness facility is open seven days a week to help you meet your wellness goals.
Total Fitness Assessment
New members are strongly encouraged to schedule an appointment with one of our certified professionals to assess their total fitness. The package includes a 45-minute fitness profile to determine your flexibility, body composition, aerobic capacity, strength and target heart rate. A personal trainer will use those results to create an exercise prescription based on your goals and experience. Our professionals will use this prescription to start a fitness regimen that is safe, effective and customized for your individual needs.
Group exercise can help to keep you motivated, and our variety of fitness classes helps to keep you engaged! If you're looking to keep your feet moving and your heart pumping, try one of our energizing aerobics classes or spinning sessions. If deep breathing and stretching is more your style, we also offer a range of yoga classes. Each class begins with a warm-up period of stretches, an exercise period and a relaxing cool down period.
Click below to download the Group Fitness Schedule.
December 2012 Classes
Click below to download the Group Fitness Class Descriptions.
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
Personal Wellness Training
Personal training can be one-on-one or in a small group setting. Personal training provides many benefits, such as a sense of well being, visual and measurable results, and the support of a certified trainer.
- 1 session $45 (CRMC employee price $36)
- 5 sessions $215 (CRMC employee price $172)
- 10 sessions $390 (CRMC employee price $312)
- 15 sessions $510 (CRMC employee price $408)
- 1 session $25/person (CRMC employee price $20/person)
- 5 sessions $120/person (CRMC employee price $96/person)
- 10 sessions $220/person (CRMC employee price $176/person)
- 15 sessions $300/per person (CRMC employee price $240/person)
Small Group Training (3-4 people)
- 1 session $20/person (CRMC employee price $16/person)
- 5 sessions $95/person (CRMC employee price $76/person)
- 10 sessions $180/person (CRMC employee price $144/person)
- 15 sessions $247.50/per person (CRMC employee price $198/person)
What better way to reward yourself for your hard work than with a relaxing massage or spa treatment? There are a number of massage techniques for relaxation, including but not limited to sports massage, foot reflexology and therapeutic massages.
- 30 minutes $40
- 60 minutes $55
- 90 minutes $75
- 2 hours $95
For spa treatment prices, call (307) 778-5500.